Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 printer evaluation reveals a system that Canon created entirely as an image printer, and it does a superb work with a printer that has a practical cost factor.
The PIXMA Pro-100 can manage paper measure to 13 by 19 inches, which is extremely remarkable, as well as its print top quality is amongst the best you’re going to locate on the market at this rate factor. This model isn’t rather an expert degree image printer, however, for consumer use and also for intermediate photographers, it stands out.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
You’ll regulate this printer through a computer system, rather than via a display screen on the printer, which will certainly let down some people. And if you’re anticipating making the occasional copy or check using this model, the PIXMA Pro-100 doesn’t have these capacities
Other brand-new features include the same photo optimization technology located in the Pro-1 printer, a new Publish Workshop Pro plug-in for far better printing directly from Photoshop as well as Digital Photo Pro, assistance for printing on CD/DVD discs, as well as AirPrint for cordless printing from iphone tools along with WiFi.
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06||Windows||Download|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86||Windows||Download|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199||macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10||Download|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52||Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
On the download link above is the drivers listed on the canonprinterdriver website that you can download from the official site canon drivers. If at the time the download file has a broken link please contact us or leave your comments in the comment form below. Thanks