Canon Pixma MP520 Driver
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MP520 is the 2007 refresh of last year’s Pixma MP510. The rate and also many functions stay the very same, yet the Canon Pixma MP520 specifications showed rate enhancements. This didn’t rather pan out in our examinations, though, which showed primarily equivalent speeds. The MP520 did, nevertheless, show some improvement on print top quality. In fact, in comparisons to comparably valued all-in-ones, the Canon Pixma MP520 came out on top in terms of job top quality.
The silver-and-black Canon Pixma MP520 stands 17.9 inches large, 14.9 inches deep, and 6.8 inches tall, and weighs 16.5 pounds. The flatbed scanner is A4 size and can’t fit anything larger due to the fact that the device lacks an automated document feeder. The MP520 offers 2 memory card ports and also a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PC-free printing from PictBridge gadgets like electronic cameras and cam phones. We would love to see Canon consist of assistance for storage devices like USB thumb drives.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MP520 supplies the standard-issue functions that you’ll discover on a Canon multifunction. You could utilize it to publish, check, duplicate, and print images, yet it lacks a fax function– not unexpected, given its photo-centric leanings. When copying, you could reduce and enlarge in between 25 percent as well as 400 percent making use of pre-programmed values (fit to web page) or custom-made worths in increments of 1 percent. You could likewise preview the duplicates on the LCD, a feature we such as since it lowers paper waste and also frustration. Unique copy options consist of indeterminate copy, 2- or 4-on-1; image repeat; structure remove; cutting; and also concealing (you could shut out certain locations that won’t be copied).
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MP520 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|MP520 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||Download|
|MP520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0||OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|MP520 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2||OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4||Download|
|MP520 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|MG3520 Driver Printer||Linux||Download|