Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux The Canon PIXMA MG3240 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One is a fashionable, portable All-In-One with Wi-Fi, mobile printing, as well as Car Duplex. Rapidly print, duplicate along with get in touch with this Wi-Fi All-In-One for use throughout your home. With the tiny FastFront format and Automobile Duplex, it also supports cellphone printing and Apple AirPrint.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
Some accessibility points (in some cases described as routers or centers) showcase an automated connection switch labelled “WPS” which means Wi-Fi Protected Configuration. This allows permitted tools such as your Canon PIXMA MG3240 to link to your network without should get in a password as well as it allows a quick and also easy method of attaching your devices.
This approach is by far the most convenient method of connecting your Canon PIXMA MG3240, so if your gain access to factor has a WPS switch please select the ‘WPS Connection Technique’ tab below for guidelines on linking using this technique. If your router does not sustain WPS we have given alternate guidelines to obtain your Canon PIXMA MG3240 linked so please select the ‘Standard Connection Method’ tab below.
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|MG3240 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|MG3240 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02||Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|MG3240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a||Windows||Download|
|MG3240 series Mini Master Setup||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|MG3240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168||OS X||Download|
|MG3240 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4||OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG3240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124||OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|MG3240 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b||OS X||Download|
|MG3240 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0||OS X||Download|
|MG3240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00||Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80||Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80||Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80||Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00||Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00||Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|