Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Download – Windows, Mac, Linux The Canon Pixma MG3053 all-in-one inkjet may be right up your road. It lacks valuable features, like automatic double-sided printing, but that’s reflected in the affordable price, An all-in-one printer for ₤ 30 sounds very outstanding and on paper the Canon PIXMA MG2950 uses all the fundamentals, consisting of cordless link for mobile print. Aimed directly at the pupil and also house markets, the printer is readily available in black or white and also has a cool, modern-day appearance.
The front is deeply undercut, lowering the total footprint when the maker is open for printing. Unusually for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the rear, which could stand up to 60 sheets, as well as feeds out to a telescopic output tray at the front. There’s no front cover to the maker.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
Having this straight paper course makes it much easier to publish on card, as it doesn’t have to make the 180 degree turn that media in a front-loading printer needs to.On top, the basic A4 scanner has no Automatic File Feeder– you wouldn’t expect one at this price– and to its left is a very simple control board, with physical button and also pinhead LEDs.
Canon rates the Canon Pixma MG3053 at 8ppm black and also 4ppm colour and also in our tests we got fairly close. Our five-page mono message print completed in 47 seconds, giving a print speed of 6.4 ppm, however this raised to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page print. There’s no duplex facility on the machine, unless you transform the paper by hand.
There are a couple of other essential things this printer can not do. It cannot print borderless images, including those on 15 x 10cm photo spaces, as well as it can not publish on A4 photo paper, with or without boundaries. Photo printing is quite a most likely usage for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a noteworthy shortcoming. The five-page mono message and also colour graphics examination returned just 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined rate. A 15 x 10cm, surrounded photo took 2:08 at best quality, printed from a PC and 48s at typical quality from an Android smart device.
While these rates are not impressive, they’re not at all negative for a printer at this rate. Nevertheless, the equipment is extremely loud for a somewhat sluggish tool as well as peaked at 76dBA at 0.5 m, when feeding paper.
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
Wereless Setup :
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless/ wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows||Download|
|MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b||Windows||Download|
|MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02||Windows||Download|
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package||OS X||Download|
|MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199||OS X||Download|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40||Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40||Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40||Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40||Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 f||Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40||Linux (Source file)||Download|