Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux The Canon Pixma iX6550 clearly has to be larger than your average inkjet printer. It’s definitely rather broad gauging 549mm, yet it’s not all that high and also deep, at least when the paper trays typically aren’t taken out. With the trays, which could accept approximately 150 sheets, completely expanded for use with A3 sheets, the footprint does come to be fairly huge. Nevertheless, the trays are telescopic so you do not have to have them pulled all the way out if you’re not utilizing those bigger sheets, which conserves a bit on space.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
Like a lot of versions targeted in the house individuals, Canon has actually provided the top of the Canon Pixma iX6550 a glossy surface, which originally looks fairly appealing. Sadly, though, it really does turn up fingerprints quite badly, so with a great deal of use could rapidly begin to look a bit untidy. Around the sides, the framework is ended up in matte plastic, which is easier to maintain clean.
The Canon Pixma iX6550 This design does not have any kind of networking support, so the only way to link it to your computer system is through USB. However there’s no other USB port, so the printer doesn’t sustain PictBridge for straight printing from a digital electronic camera. It additionally lacks memory card ports, which perhaps isn’t unusual as there’s no LCD display either. In fact, the only controls on the front are a power switch and a terminate switch– all other setups are regulated by means of the printer’s chauffeur software program on your computer system.
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|EiX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|iX6550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||Download|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a||Windows XP x64||Download|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a||Windows XP x86||Download|
|iX6550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|iX6550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52||OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|iX6550 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0||OS X 10.4/10.5||Download|
|iX6550 series Linux IJ Printer Driver||Linux (Source file)||Download|
|X6550 series Linux IJ Printer Driver||Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|