Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux Canon has actually picked a very practical layout for its Canon PIXMA iX5000 printer. It’s square-cut and also has a conventional paper throughput from rear to front, making use of a four-stage telescopic result tray. 2 buttons control power and paper feed and also there’s a PictBridge socket at the front and a USB 2.0 port at the rear, however that’s your lot.
The printer motorist is comprehensive as well as covers indeterminate printing right as much as A3. As with several motorists developed specifically for the Mac, though, even more idea could be taken into positioning all the necessary specifications on to a single dialog. You still have to open numerous different printer panes to switch over from printing A4 simple paper, to 15x10cm (or A3) photos or to go from bordered to borderless prints.
Read Also : Canon ImageClass D1150 Driver Download
Publish high quality for pictures, in spite of the printer’s four-colour print system, is usually pretty good. Colours come out natural as well as well-balanced as well as there’s a lot of fine detail offered in both intense and shady areas of an image. Finished colors are well handled and strong colours are consistent, though sometimes not as dazzling as the originals. Black message is fairly devoid of jaggies, though there is a little feathering into ordinary paper.
The Canon PIXMA iX5000 is quick, with a 15x10cm print finishing in 58 secs and a full A3 borderless print taking 3 mins 16 seconds. Also our five-page message print took simply 51 secs to finish – among the quickest we’ve seen.
Read Also : Canon MAXIFY MB5070 Driver Download
It’s also not that costly to run, as the black ink tank can create 380, 5% text pages. Canon doesn’t give 20% colour print figures for the Canon PIXMA iX5000, so we based the yield for this on the PIXMA iP5200, which utilizes the exact same cartridges. This provides an expense of around 5.9 p per web page; a really affordable number.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Macintosh/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6
- If you want to follow the installation instructions/guide you can follow the steps as follows!
- After the file download is complete, click Open the drivers Folder, then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default region to preserve the files. Click Next, and then wait a minute to process the installer on your computer or laptop.
- When finished restart your computer laptop or your computer system.
- Then print checks and check out the reviews.
Below are the instructions/guide to uninstalling driver!
- Open The Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In control panel, select Uninstall a Program.
- When opening the menu Uninstall Program, accept that the printer driver that you would like to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is completed, do not forget to restart your computer, soyour computer is working normal again.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00||Windows XP x64||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00||Windows XP/2000 x86||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2||Windows 7 x64/x86||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d||Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d||Windows 10 x86/8.1 x86/8 x86/7 x86/Vista||Download|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199||OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 4.83||OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
On the download link above is the drivers listed on the canonprinterdriver website that you can download from the official site canon drivers. If at the time the download file has a broken link please contact us or leave your comments in the comment form below. Thanks